GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - More people have been arrested in connection to illegal drug activity in Greene County.
Sheriff Steve Burns announced Thursday morning his officers have arrested four more people.
Deputies charged Tosha Franklin, Chris Key, Tiffany Norton, and Joshua Hinkle on Wednesday. All were arrested as part of an on going investigation into bath salts in the county.
Burns says 11 other individuals were arrested Tuesday morning on charges relating to illegal drug activity and residential burglary.
View mug shots:
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day