GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - More people have been arrested in connection to illegal drug activity in Greene County.
Sheriff Steve Burns announced Thursday morning his officers have arrested four more people.
Deputies charged Tosha Franklin, Chris Key, Tiffany Norton, and Joshua Hinkle on Wednesday. All were arrested as part of an on going investigation into bath salts in the county.
Burns says 11 other individuals were arrested Tuesday morning on charges relating to illegal drug activity and residential burglary.
View mug shots:
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane