GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Kingsport man was sentenced to more than 22 years in federal prison after being convicted in a drug and money laundering conspiracy in Sullivan County.
The U.S. Attorney's office in Greeneville tell us, 32-year-old Dustin Wilcox is one of 17 people prosecutors say got pills from other states and resold them in East Tennessee.
Law enforcement arrested Wilcox after they say he sold drugs to someone working for police.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane