GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Kingsport man was sentenced to more than 22 years in federal prison after being convicted in a drug and money laundering conspiracy in Sullivan County.
The U.S. Attorney's office in Greeneville tell us, 32-year-old Dustin Wilcox is one of 17 people prosecutors say got pills from other states and resold them in East Tennessee.
Law enforcement arrested Wilcox after they say he sold drugs to someone working for police.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator