GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A 44-year-old Chuckey man will spend more than just the next decade in prison.
Harry Joseph Chase entered a guilty plea to attempted murder in Greene County Criminal Court.
Chase was put on the TBI's Top Ten Most Wanted list after he shot and seriously wounded Chasity Morton and David Shackelford in August of 2010.
Chase was sentenced to 17 years in state prison.
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween