GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A man was killed when he crashed following a chase with Greeneville Police.
Tennessee Highway Patrol says 74-year-old David Fillers of Greeneville was involved in a hit-and-run with a Greeneville Police cruiser on Park Street Sunday night. Police say he sped from the scene after hitting the vehicle.
Officers say Fillers eventually lost control around a curve on East McKee Street, hit a guardrail on the right side of the road, and then hit two trees.
Fillers was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the SUV. He did not survive his injuries.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic