GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is dead after an early morning stabbing in Greene County, Tennessee.
We're told 36-year-old Scott Wayne Tilson died after being stabbed multiple times on Mary Lamons Road.
According to WBIR in Knoxville, it happened at Tilson's home around 1:30 Sunday morning.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law