GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after he's accused of stabbing another man at a business in Greene County, Tenn.
Joshua Lively, 22, of Florence, Kentucky is in custody. He's accused of stabbing Daniel Curran, 19, yesterday morning near Christ Thrift Store on Snapps Ferry Road. According to Curran, Lively pulled him aside to talk to him about the gospel then attacked him with a knife. Curran was taken to the hospital for an injury to his neck. Police say a store employee was able to get the weapon away from lively and hold him there until officers arrived.
Lively is being evaluated at a mental health facility in Chattanooga.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017