GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after he's accused of stabbing another man at a business in Greene County, Tenn.
Joshua Lively, 22, of Florence, Kentucky is in custody. He's accused of stabbing Daniel Curran, 19, yesterday morning near Christ Thrift Store on Snapps Ferry Road. According to Curran, Lively pulled him aside to talk to him about the gospel then attacked him with a knife. Curran was taken to the hospital for an injury to his neck. Police say a store employee was able to get the weapon away from lively and hold him there until officers arrived.
Lively is being evaluated at a mental health facility in Chattanooga.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting