GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after he's accused of stabbing another man at a business in Greene County, Tenn.
Joshua Lively, 22, of Florence, Kentucky is in custody. He's accused of stabbing Daniel Curran, 19, yesterday morning near Christ Thrift Store on Snapps Ferry Road. According to Curran, Lively pulled him aside to talk to him about the gospel then attacked him with a knife. Curran was taken to the hospital for an injury to his neck. Police say a store employee was able to get the weapon away from lively and hold him there until officers arrived.
Lively is being evaluated at a mental health facility in Chattanooga.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment