GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is charged with Attempted First Degree Murder after he's accused of stabbing another man at a business in Greene County, Tenn.
Joshua Lively, 22, of Florence, Kentucky is in custody. He's accused of stabbing Daniel Curran, 19, yesterday morning near Christ Thrift Store on Snapps Ferry Road. According to Curran, Lively pulled him aside to talk to him about the gospel then attacked him with a knife. Curran was taken to the hospital for an injury to his neck. Police say a store employee was able to get the weapon away from lively and hold him there until officers arrived.
Lively is being evaluated at a mental health facility in Chattanooga.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims