GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County mayor Alan Broyles has announced that he will not seek re-election after five total terms in office.
Broyles made the announcement Monday night at the meeting of the Greene County Republican party.
Broyles was first elected in 1990.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project