GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County mayor Alan Broyles has announced that he will not seek re-election after five total terms in office.
Broyles made the announcement Monday night at the meeting of the Greene County Republican party.
Broyles was first elected in 1990.
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween