GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County mayor Alan Broyles has announced that he will not seek re-election after five total terms in office.
Broyles made the announcement Monday night at the meeting of the Greene County Republican party.
Broyles was first elected in 1990.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer