GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - An ouster lawsuit has been filed against a Greene County clerk.
The Greene County commission voted Tuesday morning to hire Suzanne Cook as attorney Pro-Tem to look into allegations concerning David Thompson.
After the commission meeting, Cook filed a lawsuit asking that Thompson be suspended immediately.
The suit claims that former employees of Thompson have testimony in sworn affidavits which state that he engaged in sexual overtures, electronic communication with sexual requests and content and engaged in explicit sexual acts in Thompson's office during business hours. The suit also claims Thompson admitted to having a relationship with three of his employees while they worked for him.
We contacted David Thompson who said, "the truth about these allegations and I stress allegations will come out in court."
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport