GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - On Thursday Greeneville, Tennessee was abuzz with crowds and reports of celebrity sightings.
It became more clear that Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry married her boyfriend Texas Rangers catcher J.P. Arencibia in Greeneville after seeing the couple in their wedding attire outside the General Morgan Inn Thursday evening.
News 5 also got a glimpse of country star Carrie Underwood there too.
Hundreds of people told us they were hoping to get a glimpse of the couple.
News 5 WCYB called the church, but no one could confirm or deny the couple was married there.
News 5 also called the General Morgan Inn in Greeneville and asked for Kimberly Perry.
A receptionist said Perry was not available to speak.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting