GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - On Thursday Greeneville, Tennessee was abuzz with crowds and reports of celebrity sightings.
It became more clear that Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry married her boyfriend Texas Rangers catcher J.P. Arencibia in Greeneville after seeing the couple in their wedding attire outside the General Morgan Inn Thursday evening.
News 5 also got a glimpse of country star Carrie Underwood there too.
Hundreds of people told us they were hoping to get a glimpse of the couple.
News 5 WCYB called the church, but no one could confirm or deny the couple was married there.
News 5 also called the General Morgan Inn in Greeneville and asked for Kimberly Perry.
A receptionist said Perry was not available to speak.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities