GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - On Thursday Greeneville, Tennessee was abuzz with crowds and reports of celebrity sightings.
It became more clear that Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry married her boyfriend Texas Rangers catcher J.P. Arencibia in Greeneville after seeing the couple in their wedding attire outside the General Morgan Inn Thursday evening.
News 5 also got a glimpse of country star Carrie Underwood there too.
Hundreds of people told us they were hoping to get a glimpse of the couple.
News 5 WCYB called the church, but no one could confirm or deny the couple was married there.
News 5 also called the General Morgan Inn in Greeneville and asked for Kimberly Perry.
A receptionist said Perry was not available to speak.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City