GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager charged with attempted first degree murder in the stabbing of another student at South Greene High School last September is scheduled to be in court again on Thursday.
On Tuesday, he attended a transfer hearing to determine if he will be tried as an adult or remain in the juvenile court system. Click here to read more.
After Tuesday's hearing, the judge decided to examine evidence presented. A decision is expected on Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
The 16-year-old is accused of attacking a student in the cafeteria on September 24.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College