GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager charged with attempted first degree murder in the stabbing of another student at South Greene High School last September is scheduled to be in court again on Thursday.
On Tuesday, he attended a transfer hearing to determine if he will be tried as an adult or remain in the juvenile court system. Click here to read more.
After Tuesday's hearing, the judge decided to examine evidence presented. A decision is expected on Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
The 16-year-old is accused of attacking a student in the cafeteria on September 24.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport