GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The death of an infant is under investigation in Greene County, Tennessee.
Here are the latest facts from District Attorney Berkley Bell -- a very young infant was taken off of life support last week at the Johnson City Medical Center.
We've learned a child abuse investigator with the DA's office is looking into the case. Two autopsies have been done, but they're still awaiting preliminary results.
Bell confirms there are suspects in the case.
We're working to find more facts about this case and will have more later on News 5 WCYB.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day