GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The death of an infant is under investigation in Greene County, Tennessee.
Here are the latest facts from District Attorney Berkley Bell -- a very young infant was taken off of life support last week at the Johnson City Medical Center.
We've learned a child abuse investigator with the DA's office is looking into the case. Two autopsies have been done, but they're still awaiting preliminary results.
Bell confirms there are suspects in the case.
We're working to find more facts about this case and will have more later on News 5 WCYB.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment