GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A thief has been targeting the Greeneville Boys & Girls Club, and now police are hoping the public will recognize the suspect.
Officers say someone broke into a vacant building owned by the club several times from May through July. Several thousand dollars worth of copper wire was stolen.
Police are asking if anyone recognizes the man in the pictures to call Greeneville Police 423-639-7111 or 423-783-2802.
Two other suspects have been arrested and charged.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon