GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A thief has been targeting the Greeneville Boys & Girls Club, and now police are hoping the public will recognize the suspect.
Officers say someone broke into a vacant building owned by the club several times from May through July. Several thousand dollars worth of copper wire was stolen.
Police are asking if anyone recognizes the man in the pictures to call Greeneville Police 423-639-7111 or 423-783-2802.
Two other suspects have been arrested and charged.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries