According to Greeneville police, 29-year-old Joshua Darwyn Tweed has been charged with two counts of extortion after a yearlong investigation.
Police believe there may be more victims that have not come forward. Tweed has also used other names of Matt Smith and Anna Scott.
If you or someone you know has had contact with Tweed and believe you are a victim, you are asked to call Detective David White at 423-783-2834.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend