A Greeneville man has been charged with aggravated statutory rape following an investigation into his alleged sexual contact with a 13-year-old child.
Greeneville police said Israel Flores of Hill Street was arrested and booked into the Greene County Jail.
The alleged contact occurred last month.
- Updated "Toys from Cops" event helps kids in need in Sullivan County
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses