GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Greeneville, Tennessee are now calling a house fire a murder-arson case.
This after a second has died from the fire. Roger Aiken, 49, died yesterday afternoon and his aunt Elizabeth Cooter, 79, died Sunday in the fire on West Main Street.
Investigators say they believe someone intentionally set fire to the house to cover up their murders. Details about their injuries are not being released.
If you have any information about this case you can call the Tennessee Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017 or the Greeneville Police at 423-783-2868.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash