GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Greeneville, Tennessee are now calling a house fire a murder-arson case.
This after a second has died from the fire. Roger Aiken, 49, died yesterday afternoon and his aunt Elizabeth Cooter, 79, died Sunday in the fire on West Main Street.
Investigators say they believe someone intentionally set fire to the house to cover up their murders. Details about their injuries are not being released.
If you have any information about this case you can call the Tennessee Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017 or the Greeneville Police at 423-783-2868.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power