GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Greeneville, Tennessee are now calling a house fire a murder-arson case.
This after a second has died from the fire. Roger Aiken, 49, died yesterday afternoon and his aunt Elizabeth Cooter, 79, died Sunday in the fire on West Main Street.
Investigators say they believe someone intentionally set fire to the house to cover up their murders. Details about their injuries are not being released.
If you have any information about this case you can call the Tennessee Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017 or the Greeneville Police at 423-783-2868.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- Updated Kingsport police looking for quick change scammers
- New Man charged with sexually abusing 8-month-old appears in court
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois