GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Greeneville, Tennessee are now calling a house fire a murder-arson case.
This after a second has died from the fire. Roger Aiken, 49, died yesterday afternoon and his aunt Elizabeth Cooter, 79, died Sunday in the fire on West Main Street.
Investigators say they believe someone intentionally set fire to the house to cover up their murders. Details about their injuries are not being released.
If you have any information about this case you can call the Tennessee Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017 or the Greeneville Police at 423-783-2868.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development