Greeneville, TENN - A new wellness initiative has been announced by Takoma Regional and Laughlin Memorial Hospitals in Greeneville.
The new CREATION Health initiative is a lifestyle program that advocates small changes that can improve overall wellness.
CREATION Health Coordinator Erin Franklin hopes to create an annual health summit for the community along with a health challenge, and a possible family camp to teach wellness principles.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase