Greeneville, TENN - A new wellness initiative has been announced by Takoma Regional and Laughlin Memorial Hospitals in Greeneville.
The new CREATION Health initiative is a lifestyle program that advocates small changes that can improve overall wellness.
CREATION Health Coordinator Erin Franklin hopes to create an annual health summit for the community along with a health challenge, and a possible family camp to teach wellness principles.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport