Greeneville, TENN - A new wellness initiative has been announced by Takoma Regional and Laughlin Memorial Hospitals in Greeneville.
The new CREATION Health initiative is a lifestyle program that advocates small changes that can improve overall wellness.
CREATION Health Coordinator Erin Franklin hopes to create an annual health summit for the community along with a health challenge, and a possible family camp to teach wellness principles.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets