GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County clerk David Thompson says he will not seek another term.
The Greene County Election Office tells us Thompson has withdrawn from the race.
He has been accused of soliciting sexual favors from female co-workers.
His wife, Becky Thompson, is making a run for that office as an independent.
We're told there are six Republican candidates who also want the job.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting