GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County clerk David Thompson says he will not seek another term.
The Greene County Election Office tells us Thompson has withdrawn from the race.
He has been accused of soliciting sexual favors from female co-workers.
His wife, Becky Thompson, is making a run for that office as an independent.
We're told there are six Republican candidates who also want the job.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane