GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County clerk David Thompson says he will not seek another term.
The Greene County Election Office tells us Thompson has withdrawn from the race.
He has been accused of soliciting sexual favors from female co-workers.
His wife, Becky Thompson, is making a run for that office as an independent.
We're told there are six Republican candidates who also want the job.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday