GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County sheriff Steve Burns says the Greene County Sheriff's Department and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are investigating an apparent murder-suicide.
A call was made to Greene County 911 of a shooting shortly after 8:00 a.m. on Thursday. Deputies say they responded to the call and discovered the bodies of two people in the home, both deceased.
The investigation into these deaths is ongoing. We'll have more information as it's available.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides