GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County sheriff Steve Burns says the Greene County Sheriff's Department and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are investigating an apparent murder-suicide.
A call was made to Greene County 911 of a shooting shortly after 8:00 a.m. on Thursday. Deputies say they responded to the call and discovered the bodies of two people in the home, both deceased.
The investigation into these deaths is ongoing. We'll have more information as it's available.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape