A Greene County grand jury has indicted 24-year-old Justin Pridemore on the charge of rape of a child.
This is in addition to the aggravated sexual battery charge against Pridemore that is pending in Greene County General Sessions Court which led Pridemore to be put on the TBI Most Wanted list last week.
Authorities said the charge of aggravated sexual battery against Pridemore stems from an incident involving a 5-year-old child.
After receiving a tip that Pridemore was possibly at a home on Forester Lane in Jonesborough, TBI special agents requested assistance from the Washington County Sheriff's Office. Deputies responded to the home and confirmed Pridemore was at the house. He was taken into custody without incident.
- New UPDATE: Judge rules Azotea's murder confession admissible in jury trial
- Updated UPDATE: Donald Trump Jr. denies Hawkins County, Tennessee land offer
- New Good Samaritan Ministries still need sponors for 500 people in need this holiday season
- New Local Subway restaurants donating sandwiches to non-profits to show appreciation
- New Niswonger Children's Hospital Christmas event for kids receiving treatment