GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One person is dead after a Monday evening crash in Greene County.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a GMC straight truck made a U-Turn on Highway 11-E near West Greene High School.
Troopers say a Ford Crown Victoria hit the back of the truck killing the car's driver.
The driver's been identified as Randall Misamore of Limestone.
We're told charges are pending against the truck's driver, William Alberts of Knoxville pending a full investigation.
Alberts and his passenger were not hurt.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event