GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One person is dead after a Monday evening crash in Greene County.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a GMC straight truck made a U-Turn on Highway 11-E near West Greene High School.
Troopers say a Ford Crown Victoria hit the back of the truck killing the car's driver.
The driver's been identified as Randall Misamore of Limestone.
We're told charges are pending against the truck's driver, William Alberts of Knoxville pending a full investigation.
Alberts and his passenger were not hurt.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex