GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One person is dead after a Monday evening crash in Greene County.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a GMC straight truck made a U-Turn on Highway 11-E near West Greene High School.
Troopers say a Ford Crown Victoria hit the back of the truck killing the car's driver.
The driver's been identified as Randall Misamore of Limestone.
We're told charges are pending against the truck's driver, William Alberts of Knoxville pending a full investigation.
Alberts and his passenger were not hurt.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex