GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One person is dead after a Monday evening crash in Greene County.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a GMC straight truck made a U-Turn on Highway 11-E near West Greene High School.
Troopers say a Ford Crown Victoria hit the back of the truck killing the car's driver.
The driver's been identified as Randall Misamore of Limestone.
We're told charges are pending against the truck's driver, William Alberts of Knoxville pending a full investigation.
Alberts and his passenger were not hurt.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next