GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One person is dead after a Monday evening crash in Greene County.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a GMC straight truck made a U-Turn on Highway 11-E near West Greene High School.
Troopers say a Ford Crown Victoria hit the back of the truck killing the car's driver.
The driver's been identified as Randall Misamore of Limestone.
We're told charges are pending against the truck's driver, William Alberts of Knoxville pending a full investigation.
Alberts and his passenger were not hurt.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim