GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Friday is Greene County Clerk David Thompson's last day on the job.
He agreed to resign effective Friday as long as the ouster suit filed against him last month is dropped.
In the suit, Thompson was accused of sexual misconduct from employees that worked for him.
Thompson has denied those allegations.
As part of the agreement, Thompson cannot run any office in Greene County over the next four years.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment