Investigators have identified the body that was found in a creek on Saturday in Greene County.
The body was found along Camp Creek Road.
Officers with the sheriff's department say the man was 29-year-old Scottie Gilland of Round Knob Road.
They say he was last seen July 29 when deputies stopped his the car he was in and tried to arrest him. That's when deputies say he took off running.
We're told Gilland had outstanding arrest warrants.
Investigators tells us foul play is not suspected.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor