GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The four juveniles charged in connection to a Greene County shooting are now facing charges in two states.
Wednesday night, 36-year-old Robert Blanchard was found shot to death at his home on Snapps Ferry Road.
His 16-year-old son, Zachary Thomas Blanchard, is charged with first degree murder.
Daniel Allen Richards-Birchfield Jr., Liam Michael Lawlor, and Shelby Lynn Riley are each charged with accessory after the fact and theft of property over $1,000.
The four teens were arrested Thursday after a manhunt that ended in Newberry, South Carolina.
Authorities say they found at least 4 high-powered rifles and two shot guns in their car that were likely taken from the victim's home.
We're told the teens are also facing charges in South Carolina for failure to stop for an officer and possession of stolen goods.
NOTE: Now that the Greene County Sheriff's Department has charged the teens we are releasing their names and pictures.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million