The four teenagers who sent police on a multi-state manhunt are due in court for the first time Monday evening.
Zachary Thomas Blanchard is charged with first degree murder in the death of his father, Robert Blanchard.
The other three juveniles, Daniel Allen Richards Birchfield, Jr., Liam Michael Lawlor, and Shelby Lynn Riley, are each charged with accessory after the fact and theft of property over $1,000. Click here to view mug shots.
The four teens were arrested Thursday after a manhunt that ended in Newberry, South Carolina.
The Associated Press reported Monday that the suspects have wavied extradition proceedings.
Authorities in South Carolina will work with Tennessee authorities to return them to Greene County for charges they face there.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire