The four teenagers who sent police on a multi-state manhunt are due in court for the first time Monday evening.
Zachary Thomas Blanchard is charged with first degree murder in the death of his father, Robert Blanchard.
The other three juveniles, Daniel Allen Richards Birchfield, Jr., Liam Michael Lawlor, and Shelby Lynn Riley, are each charged with accessory after the fact and theft of property over $1,000. Click here to view mug shots.
The four teens were arrested Thursday after a manhunt that ended in Newberry, South Carolina.
The Associated Press reported Monday that the suspects have wavied extradition proceedings.
Authorities in South Carolina will work with Tennessee authorities to return them to Greene County for charges they face there.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake