GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts on four teens who were arrested after a multi-state manhunt..
According to the Newberry County, South Carolina sheriff, they will return to Tennessee Tuesday night. The teens were wanted in connection with a murder in Greeneville.
A judge decided they will be extradited back to here to face charges. They will still face stolen vehicle and stolen firearm charges in South Carolina.
Zachary Thomas Blanchard is charged with first degree murder in the death of his father, Robert Blanchard.
The other three juveniles, Daniel Birchfield, Jr., Liam Lawlor, and Shelby Riley, are each charged with accessory after the fact.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer