GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts on four teens who were arrested after a multi-state manhunt..
According to the Newberry County, South Carolina sheriff, they will return to Tennessee Tuesday night. The teens were wanted in connection with a murder in Greeneville.
A judge decided they will be extradited back to here to face charges. They will still face stolen vehicle and stolen firearm charges in South Carolina.
Zachary Thomas Blanchard is charged with first degree murder in the death of his father, Robert Blanchard.
The other three juveniles, Daniel Birchfield, Jr., Liam Lawlor, and Shelby Riley, are each charged with accessory after the fact.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson