GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A major crackdown on drug trafficking in Greene County has resulted in the arrest of 50 people Monday.
The Third District Judicial Task Force Agents, Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputies and the Greeneville Police Department began making arrest around 7:00 that morning.
Some of the charges against the individuals include the sale and delivery of prescription drugs, sale and delivery of crack cocaine, food stamp fraud and bribery.
We'll bring you more details on this case as they're available.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer