GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A major crackdown on drug trafficking in Greene County has resulted in the arrest of 50 people Monday.
The Third District Judicial Task Force Agents, Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputies and the Greeneville Police Department began making arrest around 7:00 that morning.
Some of the charges against the individuals include the sale and delivery of prescription drugs, sale and delivery of crack cocaine, food stamp fraud and bribery.
We'll bring you more details on this case as they're available.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development