GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A major crackdown on drug trafficking in Greene County has resulted in the arrest of 50 people Monday.
The Third District Judicial Task Force Agents, Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputies and the Greeneville Police Department began making arrest around 7:00 that morning.
Some of the charges against the individuals include the sale and delivery of prescription drugs, sale and delivery of crack cocaine, food stamp fraud and bribery.
We'll bring you more details on this case as they're available.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman