GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - The trial of a Greeneville man accused of shooting his father to death is being moved to a different county.
Ethan Self will now stand trial in a Hawkins County courtroom in front of a jury from Hawkins County.
Ethan Self is charged with first degree murder for the 2010 murder of his father, Roger Self.
46-year-old Roger was a dispatch sergeant with the Greeneville Police Department.
The trial is set for August 12, 2013.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson