GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - The trial of a Greeneville man accused of shooting his father to death is being moved to a different county.
Ethan Self will now stand trial in a Hawkins County courtroom in front of a jury from Hawkins County.
Ethan Self is charged with first degree murder for the 2010 murder of his father, Roger Self.
46-year-old Roger was a dispatch sergeant with the Greeneville Police Department.
The trial is set for August 12, 2013.
- Updated ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics