GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - The trial of a Greeneville man accused of shooting his father to death is being moved to a different county.
Ethan Self will now stand trial in a Hawkins County courtroom in front of a jury from Hawkins County.
Ethan Self is charged with first degree murder for the 2010 murder of his father, Roger Self.
46-year-old Roger was a dispatch sergeant with the Greeneville Police Department.
The trial is set for August 12, 2013.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman