Authorities have captured the inmate who they say escaped from the Greene County Jail workhouse back on Sunday.
According to Sheriff Pat Hankins, Timothy Crisp is back in custody. He was found Tuesday morning about three miles from the workhouse.
Hankins said a tip came in Tuesday morning, and police responded and a K9 tracked Crisp into the woods and caught him.
He is now behind bars facing felony escape charges.
- New Virginia man arrested after student brings gun on field trip
- DMV report says Virginia's seat belt usage at all-time high
- Church Hill man killed in accident on I-81
- Johnson City schools looking to convert Indian Trail, Liberty Bell for 5-8th graders
- THP helping sheriff's offices predict where crashes may happen