Authorities have captured the inmate who they say escaped from the Greene County Jail workhouse back on Sunday.
According to Sheriff Pat Hankins, Timothy Crisp is back in custody. He was found Tuesday morning about three miles from the workhouse.
Hankins said a tip came in Tuesday morning, and police responded and a K9 tracked Crisp into the woods and caught him.
He is now behind bars facing felony escape charges.
- New Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down
- Kingsport Police arrest man wanted in multiple cities