GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Eight people have been arrested after a meth lab was discovered in Greene County Saturday.
Deputies tells us the lab was discovered at 35 Peppermint Lane, in Greeneville.
Greene County Deputies found the lab while serving a warrant for aggravated robbery.
We're told that all eight people are charged with drug related crimes.
Other charges are also pending.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone