GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Eight people have been arrested after a meth lab was discovered in Greene County Saturday.
Deputies tells us the lab was discovered at 35 Peppermint Lane, in Greeneville.
Greene County Deputies found the lab while serving a warrant for aggravated robbery.
We're told that all eight people are charged with drug related crimes.
Other charges are also pending.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend