GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A doctor and his wife, who were both convicted of ordering medications not approved or inspected by the Food and Drug Administration, are expected to be sentenced in federal court Wednesday.
Dr. Anineya Kumar Sen and his wife Patricia were found guilty on 29 misdemeanor violations in December 2013, after they were indicted in June. They owned the East Tennessee Cancer and Blood Center.
Each could face 29 years in federal prison and $2.9 million in fines.
Their sentencing is set for 1:30 Wednesday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Greeneville, Tennessee.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup