GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A local doctor is pleading guilty to additional charges in federal court.
In July 2013, federal authorities raided Dr. Wayne Locklear's office in Greeneville. According to court documents, prior to that, Locklear was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and was released on bond.
Police say about a week later they arrested Locklear again at a Greeneville hotel. Officers say he had more than six grams of crack cocaine.
Locklear pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine and conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud. His sentencing is scheduled for September 22.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets