GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A local doctor is pleading guilty to additional charges in federal court.
In July 2013, federal authorities raided Dr. Wayne Locklear's office in Greeneville. According to court documents, prior to that, Locklear was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and was released on bond.
Police say about a week later they arrested Locklear again at a Greeneville hotel. Officers say he had more than six grams of crack cocaine.
Locklear pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine and conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud. His sentencing is scheduled for September 22.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries