GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County Sheriff's deputy caught a wanted man in an unusual hiding place.
Authorities said the deputy went to the home of 25-year old Thomas Hankins on Whirlwind Road to serve a failure to appear warrant.
According to the police report, the deputy got permission from the suspect's mother to search the home.
That's when the deputy said he found Hankins inside a dryer.
Hankins is now also charged with evading arrest.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial