GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County Sheriff's deputy caught a wanted man in an unusual hiding place.
Authorities said the deputy went to the home of 25-year old Thomas Hankins on Whirlwind Road to serve a failure to appear warrant.
According to the police report, the deputy got permission from the suspect's mother to search the home.
That's when the deputy said he found Hankins inside a dryer.
Hankins is now also charged with evading arrest.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane