GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County Sheriff's deputy caught a wanted man in an unusual hiding place.
Authorities said the deputy went to the home of 25-year old Thomas Hankins on Whirlwind Road to serve a failure to appear warrant.
According to the police report, the deputy got permission from the suspect's mother to search the home.
That's when the deputy said he found Hankins inside a dryer.
Hankins is now also charged with evading arrest.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo