GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee State Representative David Hawk, of Greeneville, is scheduled to be in court Monday.
Hawk is scheduled to go to trial on an aggravated assault charge.
The charge stems from an incident in March of 2012. Hawk's wife Crystal testified that he threw her out of bed and hit her in the face.
Hawk denies hitting his wife, instead claiming she pulled a gun on him and threatened to shoot him.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment