GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A married couple was sentenced Wednesday in Greeneville for their roles in a meth manufacturing conspiracy.
Both 47-year-old Richie Barnett and 44-year-old Ruth Barnett of Erwin, Tennessee plead guilty to a federal indictment in 2012.
Richie Barnett faces a little more than 11 years in prison.
Ruth Barnett faces 10 years for her involvement.
Both received a sentencing enhancement for an infant child being placed at risk of harm.
We're told the child was present at their residence while a portion of a manufacturing process was taking place.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument