GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A married couple was sentenced Wednesday in Greeneville for their roles in a meth manufacturing conspiracy.
Both 47-year-old Richie Barnett and 44-year-old Ruth Barnett of Erwin, Tennessee plead guilty to a federal indictment in 2012.
Richie Barnett faces a little more than 11 years in prison.
Ruth Barnett faces 10 years for her involvement.
Both received a sentencing enhancement for an infant child being placed at risk of harm.
We're told the child was present at their residence while a portion of a manufacturing process was taking place.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death