GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A married couple was sentenced Wednesday in Greeneville for their roles in a meth manufacturing conspiracy.
Both 47-year-old Richie Barnett and 44-year-old Ruth Barnett of Erwin, Tennessee plead guilty to a federal indictment in 2012.
Richie Barnett faces a little more than 11 years in prison.
Ruth Barnett faces 10 years for her involvement.
Both received a sentencing enhancement for an infant child being placed at risk of harm.
We're told the child was present at their residence while a portion of a manufacturing process was taking place.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School