GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County school bus driver is facing charges after a chase involving a repo man.
According to the Greene County Sheriff's Department, an employee from T&T Auto was repossessing a 2003 blue Saturn at Leslie Calvin Henry's home on Ragon Hollow Road on Thursday. The report states Henry and his family, including his wife and 10-year-old son, came outside and got into a Greene County school bus and started chasing the employee down the road.
The employee told police the chase got up to 40 miles per hour on the narrow side streets and continued on West Andrew Johnson Highway, reaching speeds of 60 miles per hour.
The employee pulled into a parking lot and Henry allegedly got off the bus and became very angry.
He was arrested for felony reckless endangerment for having his family members on board the bus during the chase, which put them in imminent danger of bodily injury or death.
Henry's bond was set at $10,000.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase