GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Police in Greeneville now know the name of the person found in a creek.
The police department says 33-year-old Robert Luther Young was found Monday afternoon in the creek between the Greeneville Commons and Justice Drive. It's believed he had been there for several days.
There is no evidence at the scene to suggest this was a homicide, but police are still investigating. An autopsy will be performed.
If you have any information about Young or his whereabouts between June 5 and June 9, contact the Greeneville Police Department at (423) 787-6194.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project