GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Police in Greeneville now know the name of the person found in a creek.
The police department says 33-year-old Robert Luther Young was found Monday afternoon in the creek between the Greeneville Commons and Justice Drive. It's believed he had been there for several days.
There is no evidence at the scene to suggest this was a homicide, but police are still investigating. An autopsy will be performed.
If you have any information about Young or his whereabouts between June 5 and June 9, contact the Greeneville Police Department at (423) 787-6194.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect