GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - According to Greene County Sheriff Steve Burns, an arrest has been made in connection to a series of residential burglaries that span a two county area.
Billy Allen Wright of Old McDonald Road was taken into custody by the Greene County Sheriff's Departments Criminal Investigation Division.
Deputies charged him with two counts of aggravated burglary and two counts of burglary in Greene County.
He has also been charged with two counts of aggravated burglary in Hamblen County.
According to Sheriff Burns there are at least four additional felony charges pending against Wright in Greene County.
Billy Allen Wright is being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $60,000 bond.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University