GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - According to Greene County Sheriff Steve Burns, an arrest has been made in connection to a series of residential burglaries that span a two county area.
Billy Allen Wright of Old McDonald Road was taken into custody by the Greene County Sheriff's Departments Criminal Investigation Division.
Deputies charged him with two counts of aggravated burglary and two counts of burglary in Greene County.
He has also been charged with two counts of aggravated burglary in Hamblen County.
According to Sheriff Burns there are at least four additional felony charges pending against Wright in Greene County.
Billy Allen Wright is being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $60,000 bond.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman