JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some generic drugs will be free for some customers now that Food City has partnered with Johnson City-based Crespoint Health.
The plan allows members of Crestpoint Health's new Classic and Elite Medicare Advantage plans to receive generic prescription medicines with no co-pay at Food City pharmacies.
The Classic and Elite Medicare Advantage Plans are available to anyone entitled to Medicare part A who is in enrolled in Medicare part B and living in Northeast Tennessee.
Representatives will be in stores to help you through December.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue