JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some generic drugs will be free for some customers now that Food City has partnered with Johnson City-based Crespoint Health.
The plan allows members of Crestpoint Health's new Classic and Elite Medicare Advantage plans to receive generic prescription medicines with no co-pay at Food City pharmacies.
The Classic and Elite Medicare Advantage Plans are available to anyone entitled to Medicare part A who is in enrolled in Medicare part B and living in Northeast Tennessee.
Representatives will be in stores to help you through December.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend