BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Fire and Rescue responded to a call late Friday night at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Chestnut Street.
We're told the call came in around 11:20 Friday. Crews say they were on the scene within four minutes.
Fire officials tell us that home is a total loss.
One victim was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. There is no word on his condition.
We're told firefighters cleared the scene around 3:45 Saturday morning.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone