BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Fire and Rescue responded to a call late Friday night at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Chestnut Street.
We're told the call came in around 11:20 Friday. Crews say they were on the scene within four minutes.
Fire officials tell us that home is a total loss.
One victim was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. There is no word on his condition.
We're told firefighters cleared the scene around 3:45 Saturday morning.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial