BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Fire and Rescue responded to a call late Friday night at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Chestnut Street.
We're told the call came in around 11:20 Friday. Crews say they were on the scene within four minutes.
Fire officials tell us that home is a total loss.
One victim was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. There is no word on his condition.
We're told firefighters cleared the scene around 3:45 Saturday morning.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend