BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Fire and Rescue responded to a call late Friday night at the intersection of Maryland Avenue and Chestnut Street.
We're told the call came in around 11:20 Friday. Crews say they were on the scene within four minutes.
Fire officials tell us that home is a total loss.
One victim was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. There is no word on his condition.
We're told firefighters cleared the scene around 3:45 Saturday morning.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day