SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A fire destroyed a mobile home in Sullivan County Saturday afternoon.
Sullivan County West Fire Department tell us they got the call a little after noon about a fire off of Hood Road West.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they say the entire mobile home was burning and the fire spread to two campers close by.
Sullivan County West were the first department to respond but had to call in for extra water supply from Warriors Path, Fall Branch and Bloomingdale Fire.
They say got the fire under control in about 15 minutes.
Bobby Jones with the Sullivan County West Fire Department said, "There were two residents home at the time but I don't believe they were inside the residence. All residents left the home safely."
Jones tells us they are trying to find out what caused the fire.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane