Hurricane Mills, Tenn. - A fire has destroyed a cook shack at country singer Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch.
The ranch is located at Hurricane Mills in Humphreys County. Authorities say the flames from the shack never endangered Lynn's home. No injuries have been reported from the fire. Lynn is best known for her autobiography and song, both entitled "Coal Miner's Daughter." She was born in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky.
- Updated Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development