Hurricane Mills, Tenn. - A fire has destroyed a cook shack at country singer Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch.
The ranch is located at Hurricane Mills in Humphreys County. Authorities say the flames from the shack never endangered Lynn's home. No injuries have been reported from the fire. Lynn is best known for her autobiography and song, both entitled "Coal Miner's Daughter." She was born in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon