Hurricane Mills, Tenn. - A fire has destroyed a cook shack at country singer Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch.
The ranch is located at Hurricane Mills in Humphreys County. Authorities say the flames from the shack never endangered Lynn's home. No injuries have been reported from the fire. Lynn is best known for her autobiography and song, both entitled "Coal Miner's Daughter." She was born in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting