MANCHESTER, Tenn. - Final preparations are underway Wednesday for a popular music festival in middle Tennessee.
Bonnaroo starts Thursday and runs through Sunday.
The three-day music event brings in around 80,000 people every year.
On Wednesday, the State Health Department was inspecting the 250 food tents that are set up to make sure the food is safe.
Another thing they are preparing for is traffic.
We're told this year's event is sold out.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Updated Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- Updated Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison