MANCHESTER, Tenn. - Final preparations are underway Wednesday for a popular music festival in middle Tennessee.
Bonnaroo starts Thursday and runs through Sunday.
The three-day music event brings in around 80,000 people every year.
On Wednesday, the State Health Department was inspecting the 250 food tents that are set up to make sure the food is safe.
Another thing they are preparing for is traffic.
We're told this year's event is sold out.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early