MANCHESTER, Tenn. - Final preparations are underway Wednesday for a popular music festival in middle Tennessee.
Bonnaroo starts Thursday and runs through Sunday.
The three-day music event brings in around 80,000 people every year.
On Wednesday, the State Health Department was inspecting the 250 food tents that are set up to make sure the food is safe.
Another thing they are preparing for is traffic.
We're told this year's event is sold out.
- Updated Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire