LYNCHBURG, Tenn. - One of the world's most famous whiskey-makers is getting a $100 million shot in the arm.
The parent company of Jack Daniel's announced a $100 million expansion of its Tennessee distillery today. The investment is the largest single production expansion in the 147-year history of Jack Daniel's.
It will add stills and barrel warehouses, as well as about 90 jobs, at the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
Expansion work will begin this fall and is expected to wrap up within two years.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane