LYNCHBURG, Tenn. - One of the world's most famous whiskey-makers is getting a $100 million shot in the arm.
The parent company of Jack Daniel's announced a $100 million expansion of its Tennessee distillery today. The investment is the largest single production expansion in the 147-year history of Jack Daniel's.
It will add stills and barrel warehouses, as well as about 90 jobs, at the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
Expansion work will begin this fall and is expected to wrap up within two years.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated