JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Community members will soon have a chance to let ETSU administrators know what they would like to see over the next several years.
East Tennessee State University will host a town hall meeting and workshop on Wednesday, February 27, from 4-6 p.m. at the Millennium Centre in Johnson City
The goal is let the community to hear some of the recommendations the Committee for 125 is considering in regard to potential opportunities for ETSU during the next five, 10 and 25 years, including new programs, goals and initiatives.
The event will also include a chance to ask questions.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power