JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Community members will soon have a chance to let ETSU administrators know what they would like to see over the next several years.
East Tennessee State University will host a town hall meeting and workshop on Wednesday, February 27, from 4-6 p.m. at the Millennium Centre in Johnson City
The goal is let the community to hear some of the recommendations the Committee for 125 is considering in regard to potential opportunities for ETSU during the next five, 10 and 25 years, including new programs, goals and initiatives.
The event will also include a chance to ask questions.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day