JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The ice bucket challenge to raise awareness of ALS is sweeping the nation and several notable people in our area have taken part.
Including President of East Tennessee State University Dr. Brian Noland!
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman