Greene County Emergency Management director Bill Brown says there will be an emergency shelter available Monday night.
The shelter will be located at Hal Henard Elementary at 425 Vann Road in Greeneville. It will open at 5 p.m. Monday. No food will be available, but anyone who needs a warm place to stay is encouraged to go.
In Elizabethton, the American Red Cross says they are opening a shelter at Grace Baptist Church. They will be offering a warm place to stay and food. That shelter is located at 1114 Broad street in Elizabethton, Tennessee.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program