Greene County Emergency Management director Bill Brown says there will be an emergency shelter available Monday night.
The shelter will be located at Hal Henard Elementary at 425 Vann Road in Greeneville. It will open at 5 p.m. Monday. No food will be available, but anyone who needs a warm place to stay is encouraged to go.
In Elizabethton, the American Red Cross says they are opening a shelter at Grace Baptist Church. They will be offering a warm place to stay and food. That shelter is located at 1114 Broad street in Elizabethton, Tennessee.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next