Tenn. - Early voting is underway in Tennessee and it was a busy day.
People in Sullivan County can vote in Blountville at the election office, the National Guard Armory in Bristol or the Civic Center in Kingsport.
Election officials are encouraging voters to come out and vote during early voting.
They are open nine to five in the afternoon during the week Monday through Friday.
Saturday locations are open from nine to noon.
Early voting runs until August second.
Actual election day is August the 7th.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital