KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Five people were arrested in Kingsport this morning at a home on Sullivan Gardens Drive.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department says that at the home they they found plastic baggies containing a substance believed to be Alphs-PVP, also known as "gravel" in the possession of Darrell Larkens.
Officers say Jessica Hobbs and Thomas Cole were also in the home and found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, Cole was also found with Suboxone.
The sheriff's office says that Christopher Kendrick was passed out in a vehicle in front of the home, they say he was unsteady on his feet and unable to complete sentences. He was arrested for public intoxication.
Officers say that Amanda Evens was walking along the street during the home, when questioned she said that she was headed to the home being searched, and was found to be in possession needles, glass pipes, and other drug paraphernalia.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record