PEIGON fORGE, Tenn. - The cold and wet weather is not stopping construction of Dollywood's newest attraction.
Workers have been battling the conditions as they build the Fire Chaser Express. The ride will take you through fire towers and fire fighting back in the 1940's. Visitors will have to be one 39-inches tall to ride, meaning some kids as young as four could enjoy it. The new ride will have three trains, so as many as 750 people an hour will be able to experience Fire Chaser Express.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims