PEIGON fORGE, Tenn. - The cold and wet weather is not stopping construction of Dollywood's newest attraction.
Workers have been battling the conditions as they build the Fire Chaser Express. The ride will take you through fire towers and fire fighting back in the 1940's. Visitors will have to be one 39-inches tall to ride, meaning some kids as young as four could enjoy it. The new ride will have three trains, so as many as 750 people an hour will be able to experience Fire Chaser Express.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash