PEIGON fORGE, Tenn. - The cold and wet weather is not stopping construction of Dollywood's newest attraction.
Workers have been battling the conditions as they build the Fire Chaser Express. The ride will take you through fire towers and fire fighting back in the 1940's. Visitors will have to be one 39-inches tall to ride, meaning some kids as young as four could enjoy it. The new ride will have three trains, so as many as 750 people an hour will be able to experience Fire Chaser Express.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest