PEIGON fORGE, Tenn. - The cold and wet weather is not stopping construction of Dollywood's newest attraction.
Workers have been battling the conditions as they build the Fire Chaser Express. The ride will take you through fire towers and fire fighting back in the 1940's. Visitors will have to be one 39-inches tall to ride, meaning some kids as young as four could enjoy it. The new ride will have three trains, so as many as 750 people an hour will be able to experience Fire Chaser Express.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire