BEAN STATION, Tenn. - We are following a developing story out of Bean Station, Tennessee in Grainger County.
Four people were shot inside Down Home Pharmacy just after 11:00 a.m.
According to District Attorney General, Jimmy Dunn, Steven Lovell, Owner of Down Home Pharmacy and Richard Alexander Sommerville of Bean Station, were both killed.
Dunn also said Alexia Wilson, Pharmacy Tech, and Janet Clift were wounded and are under medical care. The conditions of those shot have not been released.
Police have arrested suspected shooter, Jason Brian Holt. We're told Holt was a former Police Officer for Bean Station in 2004.
Dunn tell us Holt took large amounts of Oxycodone. The pills have since been recovered.
The shooting is still under investigation.
Holt is charged with two counts of pre-meditated first degree murder, two counts of 1st degree murder during a robbery, two counts of felony attempted murder, and 1 count of especially aggravated robbery later tonight
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon